Feeling Stuck? 101 Ways to Get Rolling Again
Our Price $17.00|
If you are feeling stuck in your life or in your quest for a green career, this ebook will give you lots of ideas about how to keep moving forward toward your goals. Description
Whether you are stuck at the end of a phase of your life or having trouble starting a new phase, the 101 ideas in this booklet are sure to get you rolling again. Table of Contents
- Your New Beginning Starts Now
- Preparing Yourself for New
- Welcoming New In Your Life
- Making New Connections
- Taking New Actions
- Reaching Out For Support
Excerpt Paradigm Shifters
One of the main reasons people feel stuck is they have gotten into a habit of seeing their life and situation from one perspective. As a result, each time they try to look at solutions they run into the same brick walls they've been seeing for months, or possibly years. A key to getting rolling again is shifting how you view yourself, your life, and your situation. Each idea in this section invites you to transform your perspective in small but significant ways. As you implement these ideas, you begin opening the door to fresh, new perspectives.
1. Give yourself the gift of time. Rather than forcing yourself to take action immediately, give yourself some time--a week, a month, six months--to be with your situation to evaluate your options so you can identify your present needs and find new ways to create what you want.
2. Refuel your body, mind, and spirit. Rather than pushing yourself to be productive, ignoring your physical and spiritual needs, begin to listen to what your body is saying and do your best to give it what it needs. Bottom line: If you feel tired, sleep, nap, or rest. If you feel spiritually hungry, read, think, or pray. Even if it doesn't feel like you are making any immediate progress with these actions, investing in your well being is something that will pay great dividends over time.